Giving up your time to help others through volunteering with us comes with many benefits for yourself and our students. Not only will you be helping students from less privileged backgrounds to have the confidence and support they need to apply to competitive courses such as medicine you will be developing yourself both personally and professionally.
All roles are on a part time basis and can be arranged around your schedule.
To apply please submit an email using the address above, stating which role(s) you are applying for and attach an updated CV with contact details.
We need the below volunteers:
We require volunteers from the below sectors:
- Medical students, doctors from all grades and specialties
- Occupational therapists
- Paralegals, lawyers, solicitors, barristers, judges
- Accountants, financial advisers, bankers
- Reporters, TV presenters, interns
Fundamental to the work we do at DreamSmartTutors is ensuring that students obtain real career insights. Our primary focus is medicine but we have been developing and have delivered courses exploring other industries as above. Therefore, we are always in need of professionals to speak about their careers and real life experiences to our students. We require a short presentation for forty-five minutes including questions and answers. Presentations are in the form of a powerpoint or equivalent document. Our courses are one day and based in venues and schools in London. Study leave can be used to attend our courses.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Inspiring students and more importantly educating them about the challenges of your career
- Teaching experience
- Teamwork and networking with other doctors present on the day
- Certificates of attendance and participation signed by Dr. Baptiste
- References for work or other requirements
- Professional photos of you for your personal use
- Membership to our community of doctors which includes free tickets to our quarterly networking events
We are often invited and attend many events from university and schools careers fairs to more formal networking events. The role of a representative is to attend the above events explaining the role of our organisation and building new relationships and clientele.