This one day course will prepare you for the interview stage of your medical school application.
Through extensive interview practice we will explore your strengths and weaknesses which will significantly enhance your interview technique. The only way to succeed and build your confidence is by practice. By the end of the day you will feel much more prepared to tackle those interviews!
By attending this course you will:
- Gain a clearer understanding of the different types of medical school interview processes
- Improve your communication and confidence by interacting with experienced doctors (and medical students)
- Participate in a significant amount of interview practice to tackle common and difficult questions that you could encounter on the day of your interview
- Hear personal stories, useful tips, and network with relatable professionals which will place YOU at an advantage!
- Know how to construct a clear plan of the next steps needed to achieve interview and career success
- Be awarded with a certificate of attendance
Our interviewers will be:
- Doctors at various stages of their training, (junior doctors) plus doctors who have completed their training (GPs and consultants). They will have a wealth of experience assessing, examining and interviewing students.
- Medical students who have recently been through the application process and have had several medical school offers.
“The entire interview experience was great and very insightful. It helped me to learn how to behave in an interview. I also gained confidence and the knowledge needed in the future. I would recommend this interview practice to everyone”. – Priya, year 12 student and course attendee 2018.
“The interviews were extremely useful in providing me with more information about the process itself and the way I should be answering questions. The feedback I got will be applicable to my future and I am grateful for the experience.” Agne, year 12 student and course attendee 2018.
Although our courses are designed to guide and support you through the medical school application process and therefore increase your chances of securing a place, we cannot guarantee that you will be offered a place at medical school.