Below are a number of resources we hope you will find useful whatever stage you are on in your medical journey!
E booklet: A short guide to understanding medicine as a career
- Authors: Dr. P. Baptiste and Dr. L. Mao
- This booklet is designed to provide you with an honest account of what studying medicine and working as a doctor is like. This guide is essential in helping you make a decision about choosing a medical career.
Book: The Unofficial Guide to GETTING INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Top tips and tricks from successful medical students
- Step-by-step core background material
- Includes 20 hours of strategy for acing UKCAT,BMAT, and GAMSAT
- Based on most frequent questions from applicants
The Unofficial Guide to Getting into Medical School is the first book of its kind involving current medical school applicants in developing its content.